Monday 12 February 2018

ANSWER THE CALL - A YES FOR CHANGE

FINDING YOUR PURPOSE HELPS YOU EFFECTIVELY NAVIGATE THE SEAS OF LIFE. 
FINDING OUT YOUR CALLING WILL LEAD YOU IN THE CHANNEL OF YOUR DESTINY.

How have I been called, you may ask? What is my purpose in life? Who have I been assigned to? These are all questions that must be answered by you. If you cannot answer these questions, then you are not walking in your true potential.

So many of God’s people are living void of all that God has planned  for them because they refuse to take time to have a conversation with God about what He has called them to do. Many times, persons in the church are not as impactful. Yes they are full of zeal and their actions indicate that they love the Lord but their productivity level in their divine walk is unfruitful.

In each of us is the hidden treasure that God has planted in our spirits to be discovered and harvested. That is why you must say “YES!” It is a yes for change.

RECOGNITION OF THE CALL

Prayer: “Lord unlock the hidden treasure within me and let it cause me to recognize my calling and walk in the fullness thereof.”

Once you recognize your calling, then your calling will cause you to be recognized. The bible says that our gift will make room for us. Those that confidently use their gift will have opportunities presented.

After a conversation with Christ, I committed myself to knowing what my calling was. I immediately prayed and fasted. During which, God revealed me to bible characters that were called in like manner. As I did so the eyes of my understanding were enlightened and from that point on, I sought as much knowledge as possible to be able to function as best as I could. From then to now I have grown in knowledge and practical demonstration, all because I was able to focus on how I had been called by God.


VISION
I saw a garbage bag that was tied up. It seem to be full of trash based on first glance. Then without warning, it seemed as though two persons came and tore the bag open. To my surprise the bag was filled with newspapers that were still tied together and unread, just as how today’s papers would be delivered at a store.

Then the Word of the Lord came unto me saying,
“This is the hidden potential that is locked away in many of My people and will only be revealed to them that diligently seek Me. It will be just like a news feed always fresh and impactful.”


1 comment:

Picture the Change

Anyone that has taken advantage of relaxing in their backyard in the late spring time has had the delightful experience of exploring the sig...