Monday 19 February 2018

ANSWER THE CALL - LET'S GET READY

The sound of a blowing horn could be heard echoing throughout the neighborhood that morning. We were not ready and out of our pickup spot. Everything was hurried, and we forgot so many things. We got off to a very late start and our ride was waiting, time at that moment seemed to be our enemy. We had failed to organize the night before in hopes that we would awake earlier.  

When we refuse to prepare for our moment of opportunity then we have prepared ourselves to fail.

PREPARATION AND TRAINING

We have to prepare ourselves to do the will of God every day.

 Our daily prayer should include ,“Lord let your will be done in my life as it is in heaven” or "Lord as You have predestined for me so let it be manifested in my life and let the desires of my enemies come to nothing."

Once you would have recognized and acknowledged your calling, then it is time to be taught.
Paul the Apostle after his conversion experience, immediately got alone to seek a greater understanding about his call and the will of God for his life. Thereafter he joined himself to those that had received the same calling.

No matter what area of ministry you have been called into its always good to connect yourself to those of like calling that have more experience than you do. Observe their mode of operation and style that is indigenous to them. Then adapt all of the effective ways in which they would execute their call and duplicate it, configuring it to who you are as a person.

Some persons go to school to learn about their calling and faith and that is a plus but I believe that after your studies you still need apprenticeship, because being able to function correctly come with hands on training and experience.

BE OPEN MINDED

Always be alert enough to comprehend the different lessons that the Holy Spirit is teaching you daily, all of it would go toward your training both spiritually and mentally to do His good will.

Prayer:
"Lord let my will be put away as I prepare my mind and heart to embrace your perfect predestined will for my life, because Lord you knew me before I was known by myself or others. In Jesus name I pray. Amen."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Picture the Change

Anyone that has taken advantage of relaxing in their backyard in the late spring time has had the delightful experience of exploring the sig...